Friday, August 14, 2015

How to buy a used tablet iPhone 6 - Jiji.ng



With site Jiji.ng I met not long ago, about three months ago when I searching for a trusted site on sales techniques. It all began with the fact that my old smartphone has failed and how to me told a master, he is not subject to repairs. I chose a new smartphone on the site JiJi.ng, i chose Apple Iphone 6 32 gb/gold. Selecting the seller, I decided to call him, to the specified number.



We quickly discussed all the main details and agreed to the meeting. Overall everything went as we agreed, the smartphone was in the original box and securely packed. There was also a warranty card, which was still valid at the time, and if necessary it could use. Also, in addition I bought a white side case, which although not used to. His Condition was excellent ,was neither scratches or other damage. Included also was a USB- wire, charger,and headset music. Separately, the seller also gave me a protective film for the screen and a black leather case.

He also said that if necessary, I can refer to it. In the future, I will use the site JiJi.ng again, because it isfast and reliable. At this site, I found many other interesting items. What are going to buy in the near future. So I recommend a site JiJi.ng all who is looking for quality and affordable products for the low price. All Sales on this website are reliable, and the site guarantees secure agreement for 100%. Good luck everyone and great purchases!

1 comment:

ST

Please Like Us On facebook