Saturday, August 30, 2014

Dearest Omo Oodua Readers: I Rejected his Marriage Proposal; Now I Want Him to Propose Again. Help!





Dear Omo oodua Blog Readers,
I met him this past year (2013), in the month of August precisely. I was 21 then but a graduate, in one of many media organisations and he's in his mid 30's and very comfortable. He stumbled on my office for advert and we exchanged numbers based on client level... nothing more. He later asked me out for a date... yeah.... I went.  
 Continue..

After much discussion, he asked me to marry him and I was like, you barely know me.... infact, I felt disgusted by the term "marriage" (within me, I knew I didn't like him and I believed I'd never). He was like, yes I met you some days ago but I already feel just like I've known you all my entire life, and that I've all of the qualities he wants in a lady (independent, graduate and beautiful). I told him I wasn't ready for marriage and can't get into marriage at my age, I felt I was too young.
Then chose to release (I mean d marriage) wen he saw that I wasn't truly ready o...so we became good friends.   I  eventually started visiting him... he introduced me to his friends and family... I understand every little thing about him and he knows virtually about me too. Recently, he requested to meet up my kid sister. So I visited his place with her to pay the weekend, he accepted n treated hrt like  their own kid sister, cracked jokes and used her like I've never seen. I was amazed because I've never truly dated any guy that actually cared to meet my loved ones and family members. 

Secondly, 2 weeks ago, he initiated a business plan which has kicked off now, owned by the both of us yet he's not talking about us, I mean... I don't even know how to define my relationship with him.  I'm just so confused now because he is all over my head. I can't but think about him. The more I try not to, the more I find myself falling in love.

I now wish he would ask me the same question (marriage) he asked earlier and I'll answer him with all of my heart. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with him now. Don't know what to do... And one thing I can't do is ask a man for relationship. I really need help on how to go about this. I don't want to loose him... Seriously.... I don't. Please I need  mature advice. Help a sister...

3 comments:

  1. On your own.. OYO.. I wish you best of luck and Patience Goodluck too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Propose to him back nah. 50/50!! But what were you thinking before ? Any man in his 30 and doing good may be serious and ready for marriage. You should have just told him yes and later talked about it. Now you want him to propose again. Give him the green light..

    Most men may not be interested again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Propose to him back nah. 50/50!! But what were you thinking before ? Any man in his 30 and doing good may be serious and ready for marriage. You should have just told him yes and later talked about it. Now you want him to propose again. Give him the green light..

    Most men may not be interested again.

    ReplyDelete

ST

Please Like Us On facebook