Friday, November 1, 2013

Dearest Ọmọ Oódua Readers: How do I get my money back from my ex?





My ex and I dated for 36 months and were actually likely to wed. We got engaged April last year but due to family issues the marriage was called off in November 2012. Despite the conclusion of our engagement, we kept seeing each other on and off for almost a year until we finally separated in August.
Continue...

"I was hoping we would work through our issues and go ahead with the marriage but that didn't happen. Now, here's my problem. I gave my ex N720 thousand naira last year for a task he was involved in. I borrowed him the amount of money because I believed he could be my husband and if the business venture succeeded it would benefit both of us but because we've separated & he's now seeing somebody else I would like my money back."
"I have now been asking him for 8 weeks and he's telling me rubbish & has stopped picking my calls. The project he used the money for does fairly well and he's making some money as a result; is another woman supposed to savor the fruit of my labour? I would like my money back. How can I go about getting my money back?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook