Friday, August 30, 2013

SHOCKING VIDEO: A Soldier Steals Iphone 4s



UnEdited: 

This piece was sent in by a reader of Ọmọ Oódua Naija Gist unedited with video proof; A soldier or maybe a fake soldier hit his body against mine at Abule Egba today. he then call me back and ask me if i was blind, i told him i didn't know i hit him and i apologize. he told me something fell off from what his Oga sent him, i search the floor there is nothing there, he said i should cross the road and i did, i don't want to disobey him. i don't want a situation whereby he will start beating me and even tell me to sleep in the gutter, this is Nigeria, no one will near us, they will just pity me from distance, some women may start crying from a far too but that wont change anything. i have seen it happened several times in lagos.
Continue After The Break.
soldier just beat the guy and later carried him away. no one could intervene. as we crossed to the other side of the road, he told me to keep walking in front of him, we walked toward SUPER bus-top by KATANGOWA MARKET. he then odered me to stop and we waited for a commercial bus going to IYANA IPAJA and IKEJA. we later entered a bus, after 5 mins of the journey, i stylishly call a friend whose's dad is also a soldier, i spoke with the guy and told him what happened, i told him to give the phone to his dad so he can speak to the soldier, I spoke with his dad and he told me to give the phone to the soldier (we were still in the bus going to ikeja) my dad friend was speaking to the soldier and the soldier hung up the call and switched my phone off, he ordered me to give my iPhone to him as well and i oblige, people in the bus started staring and there was an old woman signaling to me at the back sit to beg the soldier, i was begging him and he land me a heavy slap.



 He later said we should go to MUSHIN maybe he can buy the stuff there. from OSHODI he called a bike man beside enterprise bank in a small filling station there, he spoke to the guy and the guy agreed to take us. (before we got to the filling station, i saw RRS police van and 5 policemen stationed along the road, i wanted to tell them to help me, but i remember what happened about 2 years ago when some policemen arrest me after showing them my work ID. 

i tried to call another policeman we met along the road to help me and he told me i am silly, he said i should settle my scores with those policemen and i should not call him) The bike man carried us, we passed ilupeju, onipanu, jibowu, yaba and sabo. after few minutes ride from SABO he ordered the bike man to stop, he gave me 200 to buy him recharge card that he wants to call someone who was flashing him (someone was actually flashing him) he pointed to a recharge card vendor across the express, i told him i cant go there that he should use my nokia torch light phone or my iPhone because i have credit in them both. he kicked me in the stomach before i could say jack he jumped on the bike and they zoomed off. i run after the bike and could not catch up. Before he ran away with my phones, i had been capturing him when we alighted at OSHODI-OKE. he didnt know i am still having a blackberry in my pocket.

 thanks to God the blackberry didnt ring througout that time. i was even wondering why it didnt ring because its my hotline. i videoed him 3 times and i add to hide the phone at the back of bottled water bottle i bought along the road. the videos are here with me now. i need help about it, i want the video to go viral, i want the guy/thief to be seen throughout where internet spans. I called my 2 phones immediately after he ran with the bike man, the nokia phone was off but the iPhone was still on.

 i text him and let him know that i videoed him, i threatened him that i will post the videos online and what happened to the police offer who asked for a bribed early this month will happen to him. he didnt call back or text back. i told him to meet me at sabo for negotiation but he didnt turn up. please i need help, even i can retrive my phone i want to disgrace the man, i will love to see him jailed or killed. i wont even pity him at all. P.S: Dont mind my errors in typing, i am rushing as i am typing this and i dont even proof read it. thanks y'all Edit**** i take snapshots of the video from my phone screen, the last picture here is when the guy was peeing along ikeja-oshodi road


No comments:

Post a Comment

ST

Please Like Us On facebook